The new Traffic Barrier is setting a new standard among medium-sized barriers
The new Traffic Barrier has been on the Swedish market since May 2020. Now we’re upgrading it with Safety Net as standard, and also launching the GC Fence accessory.
It’s also compliant with EN-1317, completing its crash test in capacity class T1.
- The Traffic Barrier is capable of intercepting a cyclist; while with GC Fence the interception is as gentle as possible, with no sharp edges or loose parts.
- There are no weights or feet sticking out towards the traffic, thereby minimising the risk of people tripping.
- The net is clearly visible thanks to its contrasting yellow colour.
- Total height when fitted to the Traffic Barrier: short net 1,650 mm (5' 5"), long net 2,350 mm (7' 8").
- Fitted to the Ramudden Traffic Barrier as standard.
- Opening at the top for easy lifting using a forklift truck.
Facts Traffic Beam Barrier
- Compliant with EN-1317, completing its crash test in capacity class T1. Minimum installation length 72 metres (236 feet).
- Working width W6 (1.9 m / 6' 3").
- Design registered in Sweden/the EU, and patent pending.
- Able to handle height differences of up to 6 degrees or 320 mm (13").
- No need for anchoring/nailing.
- Available in 2,850 mm (9' 4") and 1,450 mm (4' 9") lengths
Rotates freely around the rail.
Holds in the event of collision.
Easy to couple together.